Thursday, January 31, 2013

OUR CROATIAN UNFINISHED LEGO TOWN  Chain Reaction 2013 
( our memento from our unfinished funny preparations)

now, as a big THANKS to my pupils who didn't succeed in finishing the second half of our Chain reaction called: 'MEET OUR LEGO TOWN Zadar, Croatia'We've decided to make a Smilebox just to show that we did have a lot of motivation and ideas to do something very visualised, realidstic-our Zadar peninsula in a Chain reaction. Unfortunately, I got ill and this is our memento to fantastic, creative moments spent with me and my class 4b (+ Lea ).
THE SHOW MUST GO ON-anyway! CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hoping you all a lot of success!If it were me, I would give each and every one of you the maximum points! FANTASTIC CHAIN REACTIONS IN 2013!

Much love from Zadar, Croatia
Ksenija Vidmar-Nincevic & my motivated team

PS: we're hoping you'll find our trials as a good funny show-time: we will never forget our clumsiness & trials...

http://smilebox.com/playBlog/4d7a55794e7a6b354d546b3d0d0a&blogview=true
Click to play this Smilebox photo album
Create your own photo album - Powered by Smilebox
This photo album created with Smilebox

4 comments:

  1. This looks like a lot of fun, Ksenija.
    Thanks for sharing these mementos of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the idea i liked the chain great work

    ReplyDelete